Senior Consultant – Aspen Interim
Aspen People is a specialist sector Executive Search organisation, who work in partnership with clients, to attract and secure exceptional leadership talent.
We are a values driven business working across our specialist sectors - Charity and Non Profit, Local Government, Education, Health and Care, Housing Associations and Government Agencies – full information can be found here www.aspenpeople.co.uk.
Working across the business, this position would drive and develop Aspen Interim as a business within a business. The role holder would take the lead on all Interim business and be responsible for its overall delivery and performance. This role is ideally for someone who is driven to develop not only themselves, but to develop a leading service in the Interim Market.
- Candidate development: You will be responsible for developing the Interim Candidate database for Aspen and ensuring this is information is up to date. You will also take the lead in ensuring the candidate market know that Aspen Interim is in operation.
- Client development: You will work with the full team across the business in each of our specialist sectors, to maximise Interim business opportunities. Converting roles and ensuring a timely turnaround, dealing with any compliance etc.
- Full end to end recruitment process: Working under your own steam, you will manage the full end to end process for all Interim roles.
- Developing the service: Suggesting how the service can improve and develop is a big part of this role.
- Customer satisfaction: We are known for our customer care and high level of customer service across the board at all levels. This level of customer care is essential and expected in every area of the role.
- Aspen values: Aspen is a values driven firm and we work with values driven organisations, we share a value base across the business and it’s very important that you share these too!
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of working withing the recruitment/executive search industry and have the ability to work confidently in a fast-moving environment as a true team player across the business.
We offer a highly competitive salary, great holiday entitlement, flexible working and range of benefits. We support volunteering days and encourage our team to get involved with causes or organisations that are important to them, as well as supporting further studies if appropriate.
As we are a small business, we are looking for a team player that really wants to be involved in the continued growth of the business. We are in a really exciting phase of the business right now and have plans to grow further, this role is key in the next stage of our growth and the post holder will be a vital member of the team to contribute to the continued success and growth of Aspen.
More information can be found within the Job Description below:
If you would like an informal conversation about the role, please contact Debbie Shields on 0141 212 7555 or please upload your CV and covering letter below.