Winning Scotland has an exciting opportunity for a pro-active and highly-skilled leader to take on the role of Chief Executive Officer.
Reporting to the board, the CEO will have full responsibility for the charity whose present focus is the development of confidence and resilience in young people through growth mindset.
You will provide strategic direction for a small, experienced team and be responsible for the successful management and delivery of Mindset in Education and the development of a range of innovative projects, digital products and services to partners and clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the implementation of Winning Scotland’s strategy and purpose.
- Ensuring the quality of the organisation’s performance including fundraising.
- Representing the organisation’s interests with key stakeholders including public, private and third sector organisations as well as politicians.
- Leading and developing the staff team.
- Assessing risk and implementing risk management strategies.
- Business growth and development including proactively seeking new relationships and projects to increase the spread and impact of the organisation’s work.
You must have senior management experience, leadership qualities and a clear understanding of financial management. You will be an excellent communicator with demonstrable thought-leadership qualities and a clear understanding of a purpose driven charity or organisation.
More information on Winning Scotland and the role can be accessed via the candidate pack below:
Chief Executive Candidate Pack
For a confidential discussion, please contact Debbie Shields on 0141 212 7555
Closing date for applications: Friday 21st May 2021
Initial interviews: Tuesday 8th or Wednesday 9th June 2021
Second interviews: Thursday 17th or Friday 18th June 2021