Caledonia Housing Association
ICT Team Leader
£39,273 - £41,671
Caledonia Housing Group - Housing Association of the Year award and Social Housing Developer of the Year 2021.
Caledonia Housing Association has the vision of providing “Homes and Services that make life better” and have ambitious goals to revolutionise the customer service they provide. Meanwhile, an innovative ‘Agile for Everyone’ strategy supports this, placing customer's needs at the heart of everything they do while challenging the boundaries of how Caledonia deliver services, offering flexibility, and supporting the wellbeing needs of their people.
Caledonia operate across 8 local authorities and manage over 5,000 affordable homes and offer services to in excess of 2,000 private owners. Caledonia have a strong social purpose, and are committed to tackling inequality and housing needs across the Highlands, Tayside, Perthshire and Dunbartonshire.
Caledonia are looking to appoint an ICT Team Leader to join the growing team. The digital aspect of the work Caledonia does is instrumental in the fulfilment of one of their key principles: Keep it Simple. By providing digital services to their tenants, Caledonia provide an effortless customer service experience with simplified and accessible means of contact. Internally, the digital systems that are vital to the everyday running of the organisation are sustained and managed by the ICT team.
The ICT Team Leader will oversee the day-to-day operations of the ICT team to ensure the successful running of Caledonia’s digital systems and services. The ICT Team Leader will be tasked with:
- Implementing the digital strategy throughout the organisation
- Overseeing and empowering the ICT team
- Facilitating digital service improvements
- Managing the function of existing ICT systems and applications
- Supporting the organisation in all digital functions
- Collaborating on organisational improvement initiatives
The ideal candidate will share in the vision of Caledonia HA to create positive social impact through quality housing solutions. They will possess strong leadership skills and bring great operational oversight to both the ICT function and the team. Key to the role will be a practical and hands on approach to ensuring the smooth function of everything ICT at Caledonia.
As a Caledonia Housing Group employee, you will enjoy a fantastic range of benefits including:
- Ongoing investment in your personal development with access to internal and external training qualifications
- Annual Leave entitlement starting at 33 days per year (increases with length of service)
- Promotion of work-life balance and operate a flexi-time system
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Health benefit of up to £300 per year which includes a gym membership, fitness equipment or health insurance
- Wellbeing services offering support and confidential advice when you most need it including counselling and in-house mental health first aiders
- Volunteering opportunities
For a confidential discussion about the organisation and the opportunity please contact Nigel Fortnum or David Currie at our recruitment partners, Aspen People, on 0141 212 7555.
To apply, please upload your CV and cover letter via the apply button, indicating how you meet the criteria for the role. Applicants will be shortlisted for an interview by matching the details given in their CV and cover letter against the job description. We would therefore ask applicants to provide clear evidence to show how your experience, skills and knowledge match those requirements as well as why you are interested in the role.
We would also be grateful if you could include the following information:
- Current salary / package
- Current notice period
- Details of two referees (please note that referees will not be contacted until offer stage or without prior consent)
Closing date for applications: Friday 27th May 2022
Longlist interviews: w/c 13th June 2022
Shortlist interviews: w/c 27th June 2022