Head of Corporate Services
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Location: Academy Park, Glasgow
Includem is a charity that provides one to one relationship-based support to young people and their families/carers. At the heart of what Includem does, is a strong belief that no young person is beyond help. Includem is headquartered in Glasgow with regional offices in Aberdeen, Dundee, Fife and Stirling.
Since our formation in 2000 we have worked with more than 5000 young people aged 5-25, helping to improve their lives, and the lives of their families and carers. We employ more than 120 staff all of whom are passionate and committed to making a difference to the lives of the young people and families which they support.
We are now searching for a Head of Corporate Services. This position will oversee Finance, HR, IT and Administration. It will also fulfil the role of Company Secretary, leading the delivery of all Governance processes. The Head of Corporate Services will be responsible for –
- Leading and developing the finance function, managing annual audits, supporting the bid team with financial modelling and all other related activities.
- The development, coordination and ongoing improvement of administrative support and information management systems.
- Coordination, monitoring and ongoing improvement in organisational procurement practices, including maintaining an approved provider register.
- Delivering good governance, leadership and efficient operational delivery including direct administrative support to key senior personnel.
- Leadership of the organisation’s HR at a strategic level, incorporating L&D.
- Supporting the Development team with tenders, funding applications and cost analysis.
There is a strong focus on the finance element of this role and the ideal candidate will have a Finance qualification and a track-record of delivering organisational efficiencies, with a good understanding of tender pricing both in public and private sector. As a strong leader, who has managed a multi-faceted team, you should also have experience of systems development, implementation and review. Charity experience is beneficial, but we are open to applications from other sectors.
For more information on the role and the process for applying, please see – www.aspenpeople.co.uk/includem
For further details, please call Debbie Shields or Emma McEneaney at Aspen People on 0141 212 7555.
Closing date – Friday 16th April 2021