Digital Marketing & Communications Manager
Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance
Location: Perth with flexibility
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance (SCAA) saves and improves lives across Scotland every day. Working in partnership with the Scottish Ambulance Service (SAS), SCAA is an integral part of Scotland’s frontline emergency response network, responding to trauma incidents and medical emergencies across the country, covering an area of more than 30,000 square miles.
Due to an exciting period of growth and development, we are now looking for a Digital Marketing & Communications Manager to build and develop high performing community engagement that translates into fundraising income. You will be responsible for implementing and overseeing the 3-year Digital Strategy and Business Plan and working with an excellent marketing and fundraising team supporting and up-skilling them in order to better understand our audiences and to target income generation and supporter facing campaigns.
The successful candidate must have a track record in Digital Marketing and a strong ability to manage and lead teams. You will also be experienced in working with senior management and Heads of teams to provide leadership, strategic planning and support and in particular, have a commercial and goal orientated approach to your work.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience in Digital Marketing and implement campaigns with strong examples of your achievements
- Demonstrable experience in the development, implementation and management of strategic planning.
- Experience of working with data insight to deliver and evaluate campaigns
- Experience of working and developing teams
- An understanding and knowledge of the third sector
- Knowledge and understanding of online methods used to develop customers and donors
- Strong ability to manage and lead teams with professionalism, confidence and passion
If this sounds like you and you are ready for your next career challenge, we’d like to hear from you today!
For more information, please visit www.aspenpeople.co.uk/SCAA
To apply, please send a comprehensive submission which should include:
- Your up to date CV
- Your supporting statement - indicating how you meet the criteria and competencies for the role
For a further conversation, please contact Catriona Mackie or Emma McEneaney on 0141 212 7555.
Closing date for applications: Monday 25th January 2021