Corporate Partnerships Manager
Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance
Location: Perth or Aberdeen with some home working.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 plus car and benefits
Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance (SCAA) saves and improves lives across Scotland every day. Working in partnership with the Scottish Ambulance Service (SAS), SCAA is an integral part of Scotland’s frontline emergency response network, responding to trauma incidents and medical emergencies across the country, covering an area of more than 30,000 square miles.
Due to an exciting period of growth and development, we are now looking for a Corporate Partnership Manager to work with the Director of Fundraising & Communications to spearhead the development and implementation of a new corporate partnership’s strategy. The role will identify and secure new corporate partners to significantly increase income, awareness and engagement with the SCAA brand. In addition, the role will deliver first class account management and stewardship for our existing portfolio of corporate partners to maximise their potential.
Key responsibilities of this role include –
- Developing robust cultivation and stewardship plans for all corporate partnerships, ensuring engagement and support to help deliver the partnerships.
- Working with the Director of Fundraising & Communications to develop a robust pipeline for new business corporate prospects that ensure the financial targets are met and exceeded.
- Develop and maintain demonstrably successful relationships with key corporate supporters.
- Working with the Director of Fundraising & Communications to develop and maintain a suite of high-quality materials to be used in proposals, applications, and presentations to help engage corporates.
- Provide regular analysis on the market, identifying patterns and opportunities that SCAA could capitalise on.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the charity or commercial sectors. You should have a track record of managing corporate partnerships between business and/or charities, experience of securing new partnerships and clear evidence of business development including the development of proposals and pitches from initiation to launch.
If this sounds like you and you are ready for your next career challenge, we’d like to hear from you today!
For more information, please visit www.aspenpeople.co.uk/SCAA
To apply, please upload a comprehensive submission below which should include:
- Your up to date CV
- Your supporting statement - indicating how you meet the criteria and competencies for the role
For a further conversation, please contact Catriona Mackie on 0141 212 7555.
Closing date for applications: Monday 11th October 2021